Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I got FEATURED!!!!

I know some of you are probably like, "what's the big deal?" Well I am super stoked!!! I've always wanted to be featured but never knew if there was a special way to get there. Well I signed on to scrapbook.com tonight and my "Adore" layout was on the front page!!!! How exciting!!! I hope there are many more featured layouts to come from me! This is so exciting. Can you tell I'm excited???? LOL I even took a picture of my computer screen with my LO showing. Dorky I know. HA! Anyway, thanks for listening to me yell and scream and putting up with me being giddy!!! YAY!!!! Oh and thanks to all who voted and commented on that LO on SB.com. I know you guys are the reason why it's there in the first place!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being FEATURED!! how exciting!! I remember the first time I saw one of my pages there I was excited as you are now, I am sure that we will see all your pages in the front page!
    Have a great weekend
    God bless

    ReplyDelete