Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Getting Closer!

Well I have a little less than 2 weeks now left before Grace comes along. It's getting harder to breathe, do housework, even play with Christian. So I'll be glad when she gets here. I can't wait to see her beautiful face. The C-section is scheduled for March 17th. Yep, St. Patty's Day. She is going to be my little Irish lucky charm. I've got Irish in me so it's all good. Plus that is the day that Jason's grandmother was born. She passed away in 1995 and it broke Jason's heart, they were inseperable. So this is such a blessing for him to be able to have his daughter share her great grandmother's birthday.
My last week's appointment held no changes. Nothing! So I'm about to go back to the doctors in a little bit and we will see if there have been changes. Probably not except the fact that I feel like I'm getting bigger than the whale I saw in my email this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I know you are getting ready! I too feel like my daily tasks are getting more and more difficult. Anything that involves bending over requires me nearly grunting!!! ha ha Maybe we'll see you at church before Grace arrives!!

    ReplyDelete