Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Been scrappin lately?

I've been trying to organize my scrap room. Get it more so where i can see what I have. That way if I see it I will use it. I had my dad build a ribbon holder for me and he is working on a shelf box for my wood mounted stamps. I have been able to get in there and scrap a little bit but not much for the craziness of everything laying around. My hubby bought me a peg board to hang some stuff and we bought a bathroom cabinet to put my paints, glitter, flock and embossing powders in. I found some clear containers at Hobby Lobby and organized my flowers by color. i can't wait for it all to be done.


Here are the two projects that I have worked on the last couple of days. The first picture is a birthday card I made my best friend and the other LO is something that my mom and I worked on for her book. That is Christian's nickname. Punky. Something that I gave him as a baby and it has always stuck with him.










No comments:

Post a Comment