Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Randomness

I thought I would add some random photos of our life throughout the week..

Here Grace is chillin in the tub. She loves to take baths. It calms her down immeditely if she is upset. She kicks her little legs and splashes the water. The only time she don't like it is when I take her out. She starts whining until I have her wrapped in a towel.



My little fisherman buddy. First time that he kept a hat on after I put it on him. Of course after 10 seconds of it being on I grabbed the camera. Wasn't sure how much longer it was going to last!!



I adore her smiling face.






That sly little grin that will have daddy beating the boys back


Christian loving on Grace


Christian got into a fight with M&M's the other day in the car.




The M&M's won





I love my life. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment