Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

Happy Mothers Day to all mommies out there! We are having a cookout at my house to celebrate all the moms. I can't wait. Should make for some good pictures to scrapbook. My hubby went out tonight and bought me a laptop that I've wanted for a while to accomodate my scrapbook hobby. I'm throughly enjoying it especially since it has Wi-Fi on it and I'm sitting in my living room with my hubby and still able to cruise the web. I've been kinda busy with the children and unable to post pictures of my little people but will do so later this weekend maybe. Grace is getting so big and Christian has finally came around and is doing so much better. He even now says he loves his Grace. I asked him if the baby was his and he said yes. He says "I love you Grace!" It is so darn cute. So anyway, if there are any misspellings or crazy sentences it's because it almost 4 in the morning. One perk of having a wide awake daughter! I'm off to bed hopefully soon!!! Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment